The Water Cries: Episode 14
directed by Wang Meng (China: China International TV), 9 secs
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
Purchase via Single Title Sales
Choose one of the terms below and share access with the rest of your institution.
- Abstract / Summary
- EPISODE 14: Saving water is one of the most effective ways to solve China's water crisis. This requires the cooperation of all people living in China. Experts in China advise that the best way to save water is to increase the price of water. For example, In Tianjin city in northern China, college students must use a card to track how much water they use, and they are charged accordingly. In addition, Tianjin has educational programs teaching residents how to save water. Some villages in Xinjiang Province in China are adapting new water saving techniques. It is clear that everyone in China needs to cooperate and make sacrifices in order to save China's precious water supply.
- Field of Interest
- Asian Studies
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2009 Used by permission of China International TV Corp.
- Wang Meng
- Content Type
- 9 secs
- Original Release Date
- China International TV
- Place Published / Released
- Date Recorded
- Asian Studies, Film, Diversity, Music & Performing Arts, Literature & Language, East Asia, 2000s, East Asian Films, Economics, Environment, Ásia Oriental, Asia Oriental, 2000s, Cooperation, College Students, Water conservation
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Ásia Oriental, Asia Oriental, 2000s, Cooperation, College Students, Water conservation
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.