(American Psychological Association, 2013),
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- In this presentation from the 2012 APA/Clark University Workshop for High School Teachers, Amy Wolfson, PhD, of College of the Holy Cross, presents a survey of research on adolescent sleep trends. She discusses topics such as delays in circadian timing of sleep, adolescent caffeine use, and school start times and how they relate to staying up later and later during the adolescent years. This video was supported by a grant from the American Psychological Foundation, thanks to generous support from Lee Gurel, PhD.
- Field of Interest
- American Psychological Association
- Content Type
- Related Web resources
- Publication Year
- Psychology, Social Sciences, Psychology & Counseling, Cognitive Psychology, Sleep Experiments, Observation Methods, Observation Methods, Psicología Cognitiva, Psicologia Cognitiva, Nathaniel Kleitman, 1895-1991, Perception and Consciousness
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Psicología Cognitiva, Psicologia Cognitiva
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.