Armenian National Institute: Armenian Genocide
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
The Armenian National Institute (ANI) is an independent 501(c)3 non-profit organization based in Washington, D.C., dedicated to the study, research, and affirmation of the Armenian Genocide.
ANI is founded upon the following principles. Keeping memory alive is imperative. Crimes against humanity must not be forgotten. Past genocides must be confronted and acknowledged to prevent future genocides.
To meet this commitment ANI is engaged in a full-time concentrated effort to integrate the lessons of the Armenian Genocide into the universal understanding of the problem of genocide.
- Field of Interest
- Global Issues
- Corporate Author
- Armenian National Institute
- Content Type
- General reference website
- Related Web resources
- Global Issues, Social Sciences, Individual and Groups Rights, Ottoman Empire and Armenia (1914-1922), Genocide, Armenian Massacre, Ottoman Empire, 1915-1916, History, Direitos Individuais e de Grupo, Derechos del Individuo y de Grupos, Armenia, Armenians, 20th Century in World History (1914--2000)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Direitos Individuais e de Grupo, Derechos del Individuo y de Grupos
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.