Amazing Adventures of the Marvelous Monkey King
written by Elizabeth Wong, 1958- (2001) , 38 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2001, Elizabeth Wong.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Drama, Experimental
- Page Count
- Elizabeth Wong, 1958-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Ethnic Theater, Religion, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico, Dragon King, General Fish Belly, Hip Hop Child, Immortal Guru, Jade Emperor, Kuan Yin, Late Father, One-Horned Ogre
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to AMAZING ADVENTURES OF THE MARVELOUS MONKEY KING should be addressed to Elizabeth Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.