written by Wakako Yamauchi, 1924- (1982) (originally published 1993), 91 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1982, Wakako Yamauchi.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Wakako Yamauchi, 1924-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Ethnic Theater, Family, War, History, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico, Menelik II, 1844-1913, Bill, Fuji-san's Daughter, Harry Yamane, Kenji Ichioka, Koko Tanaka, Michio Tanaka, Mr. Endo, Mrs. Ichioka, Mrs. Tanaka, Sam, Yama, Yoshiko Yoshida
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to 12-1-A should be addressed to Sterling Lord Literistic, Inc., 65 Bleeker Street, New York, NY 10012.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.