Aloha Las Vegas
written by Edward Sakamoto, 1940-2015 , 99 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2000, by Edward Sakamoto.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Page Count
- Edward Sakamoto, 1940-2015
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Ethnic Theater, Social problems, War, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico, Wally Fukuda, June Fukuda, Butch Fukuda, Deedee Fukuda, Alvin Kawabata, Gracie, Harry
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to ALOHA LAS VEGAS should be addressed to the author at 1017 Ridgecrest Street, Monterey Park, CA 91754.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.