written by María Irene Fornés, 1930- (1984) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1988), 68 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1987, by Maria Irene Fornes. All rights reserved. Used by permission of the author.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- María Irene Fornés, 1930-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Race relations, Politics, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Marion, Juster, Michael, Frank, Mary, Minnie, Glazier
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to ABINGDON SQUARE should be addressed to the Author's agent, Abrams Artists Agency, 275 Seventh Avenue, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.