Abe Lincoln in Illinois
written by Robert E. Sherwood, 1896-1955 (1938) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1939), 185 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1938, by Robert E. Sherwood. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of Robert E. Sherwood.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Robert E. Sherwood, 1896-1955
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Economics, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Bab, Barrick, Ben Mattling, Crimmin, Feargus, Gobey, Jack Armstrong, Jasp, Jed, Jimmy Gale, Joshua Speed, Bowling Green, Kavanaugh, Mentor Graham, Nancy Green, Phil, Seth Gale, Sturveson, Trum Cogdal, William Herndon, William Wallace Lincoln, Aggie Gale, Abraham Lincoln, Ann Rutledge, Robert Todd Lincoln, Tad Lincoln, Stephen A. Douglas, Elizabeth Edwards, Mary Todd Lincoln, Ninian Edwards
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of ABE LINCOLN IN ILLINOIS or any portion thereof (other than amateur production rights) must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from the author's agent, The Robert A. Freedman Dramatic Agency, Inc., 1501 Broadway, Suite 2310, NY, NY 10036. Amateur production rights for ABE LINCOLN IN ILLINOIS are controlled exclusively by DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., 440 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016. No amateur performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.