written by Rose Scollard, fl. 1960-2017 (1989) (originally published 1989), 56 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1989, Rose Scollard.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Rose Scollard, fl. 1960-2017
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Race relations, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Marina, Bea, Delphine, Peleus, Theo, Orpheus
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to 13TH GOD should be addressed to author, c/o The Playwrights Guild of Canada, 54 Wolseley Street, Toronto, ON M5T 1A5, Canada.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.