written by Sam Shepard, 1943-2017 (1965) (originally published 1971), 32 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1971, by Sam Shepard. All rights reserved.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Comedy, Farce
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Sam Shepard, 1943-2017
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Domestic matters, Economics, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, John, Bob, Joe
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to 4-H CLUB should be addressed to SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., 45 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10010. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.