Almighty Voice and His Wife
written by Daniel David Moses, 1952- (1991) (originally published 1991), 62 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1991 by Daniel David Moses.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Daniel David Moses, 1952-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Ethnic Theater, Economics, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico, Almighty Voice, Ghost, Interlocutor, White Girl
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to ALMIGHTY VOICE AND HIS WIFE should be addressed to the author, at 183 Mack Street, Apt. 9, Kingstson, Ontario, K7L 1P6, Canada.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.