Angel of the Medicine Show
written by Daniel David Moses, 1952- (2002) (originally published 1995), 63 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2002 by Daniel David Moses.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Daniel David Moses, 1952-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Ethnic Theater, Domestic matters, Family, Intellectual matters, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico, Angela Carruthers, David Smoke, Jonathan Jones
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to ANGEL OF THE MEDICINE SHOW should be addressed to the author, at 183 Mack Street, Apt. 9, Kingstson, Ontario, K7L 1P6, Canada.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.